Tofu with Stir-Fried Kimchi
Drain and dry the tofu. Press well to remove all the water.
Make the sauce by mixing gochujang, sugar, sesame oil, minced garlic, and black pepper.
Grease a pan with vegetable oil and start to stir-fry the pork. When the meat is cooked, add onion and kimchi.
Continue to stir-fry for a few minutes and season with Korean chilli powder. As soon as the onion is soft, add the sauce.
Keep cooking for 2 minutes and place on a plate with cubed tofu and garnish with sesame seeds.
- Cubed Jongga soy-rich tofu 180 g
- O’Food Gochujang 15 g
- Sugar 8 g
- O’food Toasted Sesame Seed Oil 5 ml
- Chopped garlic 5 g
- Ground black pepper 1 g
- Vegetable oil 5 ml
- Sliced pork belly or shoulder 100 g
- Sliced onions 50 g
- Jongga Stir-Fried Cabbage Kimchi 130 g
- O’Food Korean Red Pepper Powder (gochugaru) 10 g
- Sesame seeds 2 g